2014 National and World Calendar Awards
Judging has been completed for the 2014 National and World Calendar Award Competitions. A panel of judges examined all entries and rated the entries on the following criteria:
- Quality of artwork/photography/graphics
- Readability and information quality of the calendar grid
- Originality of the calendar
- Complete execution of the calendar subject/theme
- Fulfillment of the category entered
Thank you to everyone who submitted entries and to the judges for their efforts. Congratulations to the following entries for their entrance into the final round of judging for the Calendar of the Year in the National Calendar Awards (in alphabetical order):
- cbb Bank 2014 Wall Calendar - Helen Park & Associates
- Double Exposure - A Calendar to Live By 2014 - Beyond Boobs Inc.
- Golfshots - Evan Schiller Photography
- Ghosts - The Great War 2014 - Ghosts Publishing Co.
- Mutual of Omaha Wild Kingdom Calendar 2014 - Mutual of Omaha Insurance Company
- Owls - BrownTrout Publishing Co.
The winner of the Rodney A. Anderson award as "Best of Show" is cbb Bank 2014 Wall Calendar by Helen Park & Associates. Congratulations to all those involved in the production of cbb Bank 2014 Wall Calendar for this accomplishment.
Congratulations to the following entries for their entrance into the final round of judging for the Calendar of the Year in the World Calendar Awards (in alphabetical order):
- Alpengirls - Magic Fox Media GmbH
- America’s Parks - Bela Baliko Photography & Publishing
- 2014 Australian Weather Calendar - Bureau of Meteorology
- Light - Allan and Bartram Design LLP
- Make My Day! - Living Calendars PTE LTD
The winner of the International Award as "Best of Show" in the World Calendar Awards is Light submitted by Allan & Bertram Ltd. Congratulations to all those involved in the production of “Light”.
For a complete list of winners, please click here. The listing is also available on the CMA website at www.calendarassociation.org.
If you have any questions, please contact CMA at 630-510-4564.
Please check our website soon to sign up for the 2015 Calendar Awards Competition!