2015 National and World Calendar Awards
Judging has been completed for the 2015 National and World Calendar Award Competitions. A panel of judges examined all entries and rated the entries on the following criteria:
- Quality of artwork/photography/graphics
- Readability and information quality of the calendar grid
- Originality of the calendar
- Complete execution of the calendar subject/theme
- Fulfillment of the category entered
Thank you to everyone who submitted entries and to the judges for their efforts. Congratulations to the following entries for their entrance into the final round of judging for the Calendar of the Year in the National Calendar Awards (in alphabetical order):
- “Butterflies 2015” by BrownTrout Publishers, Inc.
- “Untamed Wilderness 2015” by Teldon Media Group
- “Utah Official Scenic Calender 2015” by Utah Office of Tourism
The winner of the Rodney A. Anderson award as "Best of Show" is BrownTrout Publishers, Inc. 2015 Butterflies Wall Calendar. Congratulations to all those involved in the production of the Butterflies 2015 Wall Calendar for this accomplishment.
Congratulations to the following entries for their entrance into the final round of judging for the Calendar of the Year in the World Calendar Awards (in alphabetical order):
- “Australian Weather Calendar” 2015 by the Australian Bureau of Meteorology
- “Ghosts of the Great War” 2015 Wall Calendar by Ghosts Publishing Co.
- “Street Food” 2015 Wall Calendar by Allen and Bertram Design, LLP.
The winner of the International Award as "Best of Show" in the World Calendar Awards is “Ghosts of the Great War” submitted by Ghosts Publishing Co. Congratulations to all those involved in the production of “Ghosts of the Great War”.
For a complete list of winners, please click here. The listing is also available on the CMA website at www.calendarassociation.org.
If you have any questions, please contact CMA at 630-510-4564.
Please check our website soon to sign up for the 2015 Calendar Awards Competition!